Friday, February 15, 2008
A Camping We Will Go!
Friday night the kids & I did something pretty fun! We went camping. . . in the living room. Last week Rylie was watching a TV show & the characters went camping. She asked me if we could go camping sometime, then she realized that we don't have a real tent or any other camping equipment for that matter! Then she said "Mommy, you know what we could do - we could camp in the house!" So we did! I made a "tent" out of the kitchen & dining room chairs & numerous blankets. We had a total junk food fest at our campout. I made pizzas (frozen of course) & we had our snack mix, raisins & we also made s'mores! The kids had their sleeping bags & pillows in the tent & we had our movie night & campout all in one!!! We watched the Curious George movie (hmmm, I wonder who picked that movie) & poor Rylie didn't even make it till 9:00 before she was passed out in her sleeping bag w/ chocolate on her face from eating her s'mores! Chase had a blast too. He did at least manage to finish the whole movie & play a little afterwards. But once he settled down he was definately ready to crash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment