Tuesday, May 13, 2008
It's Almost Summer! Yippee!!!
The kids & I are anxiously counting down the days until summer vacation! Not much longer!!! Normally I hate summer because I hate the Texas heat, but now that we live in Katy & have access to so many great pools & splash parks, I love summer & so do the kids! We have a super busy summer planned & are going to enjoy every single minute of it! We'll be taking the kids to San Antonio & making a few trips to Tyler & Dallas to visit friends & family. The kids will be doing Vacation Bible Schools & Terrific Tuesday day camps & Rylie will be doing a week long gymnastics day camp! The kids will also continue swimming lessons through the month of June & Rylie will be active in gymnastics & we added a tumbling class to her summer schedule! And when we're not busy w/ all that, we will be poolside w/ our friends & neighbors! We are so ready for summer!!! (But not the electric bills!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment