Sunday, August 3, 2008
Counting Down The Days Now
It's August & that means summer is almost over! :( I'm very sad about that! It will be nice to have some peace & quiet around here again once the kids start back to school, but I'm sure going to miss our time at the pools, the $1 movies, the sleeping in (or attempting to), the late nights & all the fun we're having! August is going to be our slow month as we get back into the routine of things again. . . we don't have much planned. This week will be a bit slow - just some days by the pool, hanging out w/ friends & a visit from my dad. Then next week Rylie will attend a week-long day camp w/ her friend Kristin at Westwood (where they take gymnastics). This will be a great end of summer event for her. She'll have a blast! School starts back for Rylie on Aug. 25 (so only 21 more days) & Chase will start back Sept. 9th. Rylie is excited about school, but I know she's going to miss seeing Kristin as often as she has over the summer. They've had many sleepovers & I'm sure we'll fit several more in before school starts & they've grown used to seeing each other at the Y & the pool almost everyday & also at gymnastics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment