Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh What Fun!

Today was the first "official" day of Christmas vacation from school (weekends dont' count). So to celebrate, Robin, Patti & I took the kids to Memorial City Mall to ice skate! Rylie, Kristin, Lauren, Isabell, Kaydi & Patti all had so much fun skating! Derek only lasted about 15 minutes & got bored & Chase & Brandon didn't skate at all (except for the 1x around the rink w/ Patti). This was Rylie's first time & she did awesome! I was so proud! I really had no idea what to expect from her since she's never even rollerskated, but she did awesome! I know she's anxious to go back soon! Maybe I can squeeze it in again before she has to go back to school. Robin & I played it safe just watching & taking pictures & trading off babysitting duty of Paige! But next time (if I can manage to leave Chase behind) I'm planning on skating. . . hopefully I wouldn't hurt myself! Afterwards we let the kids play at the mall playgroud, then Robin invited us all to their Cici's Pizza for a yummy lunch. What a great first vacation day!

Ready To Skate


Kristin, Lauren, Rylie & Isabell


My Little Skater

1 comment:

Valerie said...

For Rylie...
You go girl!!!