Last week when the kids were out of school for President's Day, Robin & I took the kids bowling! It was the first time for all of them except Rylie (she'd just gone the weekend before for a b-day party). They kids loved it! They boys were HILARIOUS attempting to throw their balls down the lane! I'm surprised Brandon didn't knock a hole in the floor as hard as he was chunking that ball! There were a few times though that Chase's ball never even made it to the end of the lane! I mean, come on - a 7 lb. ball for a 32 lb. kid! That's a heavy ball for someone so little!!! He was a bit peeved though that they didn't have any GREEN balls in his size! Gator loves his green!
Ready to bowl, but not quite ready for pictures!

The girls had so much fun!!!

He can't wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment