Sunday, February 1, 2009

Monster Jam

One of Chase's Christmas presents was tickets for us all to go to Monster Jam! The big event was last night & we all had a great time! I'm sure we'll be going back next year (& who knows - maybe every year). The "country girl" came out a bit in me last night too - I think I had more fun than the rest of the family! It brought back memories of my childhood when "Big Foot" was the big monster truck to see! Now apparently the best of them all is "Grave Digger." And I have to admit - he was pretty cool! The kids enjoyed seeing the trucks strut their stuff & of course all the junk food that came along w/ the night! I'm glad we got to have a fun family night out!

Enjoying their "pre-show" nachos! Yum, yum!


Had to follow through w/ our promise of cotton candy! Wish they'd never invented that sticky, teeth-rotting mess!


Mommy's favorite truck - "Backwards Bob"


Chase's favorite - the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" truck.


And then there's Rylie's favorite - "Monster Mutt."


The baddest of them all - "Grave Digger."


Although Chase doesn't show much emotion (just like Daddy & Big Daddy), he had a great time!


We all loved the "freestyle" round!


We even witnessed a pretty cool crash! The Ninja Turtle truck didn't quite make it through his freestyle round! Oops!


There was even a "Spring Creek" off-roader! (No, not from THE Spring Creek, but it was neat regardless!)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hilarious, but SO fun!!!
Josh was so excited y'all went!