July is looking to be a fun, busy month for our household! The kids have started out this month by attending a 2-week long morning day camp at Crosspoint Community Church. They go every day this week & next week from 9-12. Chase's camp is sports themed & Rylie's is themed around mind fun. They have had a blast the first 4 days & are looking forward to the rest!
This month holds lots of fun activities that we have been looking forward to for a while. This weekend we will be celebrating the July 4th holiday swimming w/ my friend Krista & her kids, & then going to a cookout at our friends, the Smith's house that night. We are also anxiously awaiting a visit from my long time friend, Valerie & her family. Can't wait for them to come & visit us!
July also holds a night of movie madness as Robin & I meet up w/ Amber & some other ladies in the Cypress area to go to the midnight showing of the new Harry Potter movie! Robin & I are also going to see the Cirque Du Soleil show that is touring the area. I am very excited for that! I absolutely LOVE the cirque shows & wish I could travel the world to see them all! The kids & I are also going to Jellystone Park on a short camping trip w/ the Sanchez's, the Hawk's & some other people (that I've never met). We are very much looking forward to it! Should be a new adventure for the kids & I.
Keep checking the blog for pics & details of all our fun adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment