Monday, September 28, 2009

Ready, Set, RUN!

One of my new favorite things about the fall/winter season is all the running events I'm participating in!  Last year Robin & I did our first 5k's & I have become addicted to these running events!  It's such a fun way to spend a Saturday or Sunday morning running w/ a huge group of people!  I have 6 runs coming up between October & February & am very excited!  It all started for us last year with wanting to accomplish a 5k (& of course get the t-shirts).  Last year we did 3 & we're doing those same 3 again this year, plus a few more!  So wish us luck as we run our way through the next few months!

Sat. Oct. 3rd - Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure (Downtown Houston)
Thurs. Nov. 26th - Katy YMCA Turkey Dash (Katy)
Sun. Dec. 13th - Greater Houston YMCA Jingle Bell Run (Downtown Houston)
Sun. Jan. 10th - USA Fit Half Marathon (Sugarland) - wish me luck, this will be my first half marathon!
Sun. Jan. 17th - Chevron Houston EP5k (Downtown Houston)
Sat. Feb. 27th - The Cowtown 10k (Downtown Fort Worth)

No comments: