OMG!!! I was NOT prepared for this at all when we got Callie. Idgy was NEVER a chewer, except of course for bones & dog toys! But Callie has been a whole new experience for us. She chews EVERYTHING!!! Anytime she chews something up, I snap a quick pic w/ my phone & text it to Ellis. Just thought you might get a kick out of seeing a portion of her destruction!
This was when we first got her & she got ahold of the kids' soccer goal in the backyard.
The tree looked like a good chew bone!
She found a package of toilet paper in my closet! Thankfully she only managed to get 1-2 rolls out! I can't imagine what the mess would have looked like if she'd gotten out all 24 rolls!!!!
This was a new rope/tennis ball toy after 3 min. of her playing w/ it!
My bath mat!
One of the kids accidentally didn't latch her crate all the way when we left the house one day & we came home to find her blanket pulled out & shredded. And see the treadmill in the pic - she's TRIED to eat that too!
NOT thrilled about damage to the actual house! It's one thing to chew shoes, blankets, etc., but NOT THE HOUSE!!!
My living room area rug! Needless to say I had to use all my strength to move the furniture & turn the rug around so the chewed up side is now hidden under the couch!
And believe me - there's been much more, but I just didn't get pics of it all! But through all the chewing we love her dearly!
No comments:
Post a Comment