Monday was a scheduled "free day" to re-visit any parks we wanted to. We opted to change it up a bit & made a trip to Typhoon Lagoon for a couple hours. But first we had a character breakfast at Epcot. We enjoyed another delicious breakfast buffett at the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Akershus in Norway of Epcot's World Showcase. It was great seeing our favorite princesses!
Another good photo op w/ out all the crowds since we had an early dining reservation.
I think this was only family photo #2 of the whole trip! I hated I didn't make an effort to get more of the 4 of us together.
Princess Rylie @ Akershus' Princess Breakfast
Belle greeted us for a photo op before we were seated at our table. Supposedly her formal dress is so big she can't fit between the tables like the other princesses! This is the only place you can meet her in her gold dress - everywhere else she's in her blue "everyday" dress.
We got to see Cinderella again. . . and yes, it was the SAME Cinderella. ;)
Princess Aurora
Snow White
Ariel (in human form of course)
Yet another bus ride - on our way to Typhoon Lagoon!
Chase was a bit exhausted, but holding steady.
And later it was finally nap time!
We made a return trip to Magic Kingdom, but cut it short when we realized the crowds had doubled in size & I think the heat sky-rocketed too! Instead of waiting in more long, long, long lines, we opted to head back to the resort for some pool time & a pizza dinner at the resort restaurant.
I love Chase's shirt - it's one he picked out there. It's Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story & it says "Don't make me put on my angry eyes!" Love it!
The sea-serpent slide at our resort.
My little fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment