My big 4th grader! Off to tackle another awesome year in the Outback!
Showing off her sassy new backpack!
Can't believe my baby is in 1st grade already! He's so big now!
And don't you love his OU lunchbox?!
Showing off the cool new backpack! Love it!
Not really in the mood to smile - a little too excited to go!
This was a quick shot while I was trying to walk in front of him! Not the best!
Walking to school! (No, we didn't walk ALL the way today - too hot). We drove, but had to park way-far-away!
Sitting at his big 1st grade desk!
He's going to have a great year w/ Mrs. Robins!
All set to start 4th grade - I think I was embarassing her by being there w/ my camera! :) Tough luck sister - she's still got one more year of me tagging along w/ her to class on her first day!
No comments:
Post a Comment