Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Newell's Visit

Ellis' sister, Alyssa, & her family came to visit for a few days on their way to Galveston for their vacation.  We had a fun-filled couple of days with them & as always, the kids loved playing with their cousin Steffy.

They got here Sunday night & the kids wanted to take them to All Stars Family Grill. . . can you tell that's my kids' favorite place?! :) 

Monday we all (minus Ellis) went to see the Smurf's movie.  Let me just say that although the kids loved it, that was the longest 2 hours of my life!  I think if I ever hear the word "smurf" again, I'll scream!  Then we hung around the house till dinner time.  For dinner that night we went to the grand opening "friends & family" dinner at the new Antonia's Italian restaurant in Sugar Land.  My friend Lindsay's husband is a manager for them & she invited us to go enjoy a delicious free dinner! 


Me & my love! <3


Silly cousins!

She truly is a "daddy's girl."


Ready to eat some yummy food @ Antonia's!

Tuesday we had a great time once again - we started off our day by heading to Brenham to tour the Blue Bell Creamery.  I've always known about it,  but always forget about it so finally after living here almost 5 years we made it over there!  We all enjoyed seeing where the oh-so-delicious ice cream is made & of course the free scoop at the end was the best part! :)


Ready to see how the yummy Blue Bell is made.

Love the hats!

My sweet girl!  She wasn't quite thrilled about the picture taking.

Love my sweet kiddos!

My amazing family!  I am so blessed!

Enjoying a tasty treat at the end of the tour!

Having fun outside the creamery.


When we got back to Katy we had lunch at Vida Loca then spend the afternoon lounging around & running errands.  That night Ellis went to his fantasy football draft while the kids & I took the fam to Orange Leaf for one last treat! 

No comments: