Well . . . . I officially registered to run my first FULL marathon! OMG, I'm so nervous, but super-super-super excited! :) I'm saying prayers that my knee cooperates & that I can accomplish this goal! It's going to be an awesome experience. My new running buddy/friend, Tricia, has been registered since June when the Chevron Houston Marathon opened up it's lottery-system registration & she was chosen. Well, since at that time I was barely even running at all, a marathon never crossed my mind. But since she & I have started running together & training for our upcoming half-marathon, I've decided to go ahead & do the full w/ her. Well, the hard part (other than training) is that I have to fundraise. Since I didn't register the regular way & waited too late, I had to register under a charity & am required to fundraise a minimun of $1,000. I chose to RUN FOR AUTISM & look forward to supporting a wonderful cause. Please, please, please consider donating to help me (and many others) out. If you'd like to make a donation, please let me know & I can get you the info. Also, if you know any friends, family or companies who'd be willing to donate, please let me know! Not to sound desperate, but it's required - otherwise my credit card gets charged! Yikes!!

No comments:
Post a Comment