Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Our Tree Is Up!

This year I took a whole week to decorate my house for Christmas.  .  . I just never had a full day I could dedicate to decorating so I did it slowly.  The kids of course loved helping me decorate the living room tree & putting on their favorite ornaments!  Here's the finished tree!

Tinker Bell always goes on first in honor of Nannie (Ellis' mom).
 And Gator always picks an OU ornament to go on next! :)
The finished tree!
 They are so ready for Christmas!!!

This year we put up 5 trees - of course not all big.  Our living room tree is about 7-7.5 ft.  Then in the dining room I have a small table-top tree.  The kids each have a 4 ft. tree in their rooms & this year's addition was a 6.5 ft tree in the playroom that I decorated w/ bright colors & balloons.  It's supposed to be a "Happy Birthday Jesus" tree, but I haven't gotten around to making a Happy Birthday sign for it yet.

The dining room tree.
 The playroom's "Happy Birthday Jesus" tree (before I put a skirt under it).


No comments: