Saturday I took the kids to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop. They have a wonderful Santa there - and even better, they give you a free picture! :) The kids were getting worried that we haven't seen Santa yet & it's only getting closer to Christmas & they need to put in their requests. So we made the trip & they told him what they wanted & now have fingers crossed that those items will be under the tree on Christmas morning. Sadly, I think this will be the last year that Rylie will believe in Santa. She's been asking lots of questions & has even been told by a classmate that there is no Santa, but I'm holding her off. I just want to make it through this last year!
Waiting in line to meet Santa.
Neither one really wanted to sit in his lap - can't really blame them. That does seem awkward after a certain age.
Chase asked for an electric scooter & a desk - hope he's not disappointed, but the desk isn't happening this year!
Rylie asked for a ScentsyBuddy & a 50-pack of markers she saw at Target! She's so easy this year! I'm so happy she's not got a super-long list of expensive stuff!
Telling Santa how much she loves to draw/color.
No comments:
Post a Comment