In January, Rylie & her friend Zoe got to go to a lock-in at our church. This was Rylie's first lock-in & she had a great time! They had a blast playing "Amazing Race" style games, eating snacks, staying up late & then having a special church service the next morning. Some days I can't believe my baby girls is old enough for a lock-in.
The kids had their Valentines parties at school & of course I got minimal pics because I'm homeroom mom for Rylie's class so I have to run the party, plus I'm trying to go back & forth between both kids' classes so I can be there for both of their parties - it's very hectic & doesn't leave much time for me to whip out my camera, much less get them to be still long enough for a decent pic!
A few weeks ago the kids & I had a fun playdate w/ our friends the Cravaritis' - we went to Ceramics by Tess to paint then to Orange Leaf for dessert. This was Chase's first time to paint ceramics. All the kids (& us moms too) had a great time!
At the end of February, Ellis & I attended the Fort Bend ISD Education Foundation gala in Sugar Land. Spring Creek sponsored a table so Ellis & I, along with 2 other couples, had a night of dressing up fancy, eating a nice dinner & all the boring stuff that comes along w/ a gala! :) It was fun to get all dressed up for a change. While we were there, my friend Trish kept our kids & took them to the Katy Rodeo. My kids had never been to a rodeo before so they had a blast! And of course the best part was the carnival games & rides! :)
Last week our school had a spirit night at Spring Creek. One of my jobs for the PTA this year is setting up spirit nights as PTA fundraisers (we have some that are school fundraisers & some that are PTA). So of course I make sure that we do as many Spring Creek nights as week can). We had a great time sitting there eating & chatting the night away with Trish & her kids. I think we eneded up staying
for about 2 1/2 hours. I'm very anxious to see how much money we earned! It was so much fun & I can't wait to do it again next year!
One thing Grayson & I love to do is have lunch w/ Rylie & Chase at school. We don't do it that often cause it messes up his nap schedule, but we try to do it when we can. Usually instead of taking the kids lunch (since I can't always guarantee I'll be able to go) we usually take them a special treat from someplace like Nestle Tollhouse or Ooh La La! Yummy!!!
Also, just wanted to share some random pics I've taken lately - nothing special, just pure cuteness!
Chase & his buddy Nicholas having breakfast at Mr. Donut after a sleep-over!
Chase crashed after a long week at school. . . he's usually exhausted by the time Friday afternoon rolls around!
The kids absolutely ADORE Grayson! Chase likes to read to him while he's eating his breakfast. So sweet!!!
Grayson got himself into a little predicament while playing one day! :)
The kids got M&M banks (& other goodies) as a Valentine's treat from Mom & Dad.
Grayson decided to wear his yogurt instead of eat it!
Grayson & I always have fun shopping at Target! :)
My sweet Callie's favorite spot in the whole house is my bed!!!!
Last weekend the kids & I had to meet Ellis in Sugar Land after church to look at furniture (we're hoping to buy a new kitchen table & chairs) so between church & meeting him, the kids & I enjoyed lunch on the patio at Fuzzy's Taco Shop (Spring Creek's newest franchise purchase). It was a gorgeous day to have lunch outside! Sure do love spring weather!!!
This is where I found Callie nappine one day - she was apparently happy that I didn't make my bed that day. All those pillows piled up sure made a comfy napping spot for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment