Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Fun Filled Weekend

Friday & Saturday we had quite a bit of fun. Nothing out of the ordinary or extra spectacular, but plenty of fun. Friday started off w/ a trip to the gym. Then we met up w/ Robin & her kids at the pool for several hours of fun in the sun! All the kids have so much fun swimming together! Chase even braved the frog slide for the first time this year! I had to push him down it the first time, but then he was all excited to do numerous repeat performances. Friday night Robin watched the kids for me while I went out to celebrate my neighbor's birthday (see post to follow). Rylie stayed the night there & Ellis just picked up Chase when he got off work. They enjoyed having a fun movie night at someone else's house & of course movie night at the Sanchez house includes plenty of CiCi's pizza!
Saturday was a return trip to the gym, where I ran my fartherst distance as of yet (yay me - since I've never been a runner). Then we headed back to the pool w/ the Sanchez bunch again for more swimming fun. Chase loved the frog slide again & Rylie even braved the "high" diving board (a whole foot taller than the regular one). After we came home we had some quiet time (Mommy needed a nap) & when it was time to start getting ready for the night's activity I went to tell the kids it was bath time & what a sight I found when I went upstaris - Chase & Rylie sound asleep in her bed, passed out from all the excitement of the day!

Brandon, Lauren & Chase

Rylie & Kristin

Kristin & Rylie On The Diving Boards

Chase Now Loves The Frog Slide

This Is What Happens After A Day In The Sun

Saturday night we went back to Robin's house for dinner. We had a great rigatoni dish, salad & garlic bread, ice cream sandwiches & of course plenty of great conversation! I enjoyed getting to hang out w/ 2 of my wonderful friends, Robin & Patti & then Rylie & Chase of course enjoyed hanging out w/ their kids!

No comments: