Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kick, Kick, Kick!

So today was Rylie's first soccer game EVER! First off I must say she looked ADORABLE in her uniform (love the bright red), & secondly - she had a couple good moments out there on the field. She does have a LONG way to go & I know she gets nervous out there (especially knowing that out of the 8 girls on her team, she is the only one who's never played before). Now the "first game" is behind her & hopefully she'll get more agressive w/ each upcoming practice & game. Her team lost, but they played a good game. Who knows if soccer will be something we do again after this season. . . it's going to take a few games to see how she likes it & if she wants to keep going.

I actually remembered to take some cute shots of her before we left for the game. . doesn't she look precious?!




1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yes, she does look precious!!!