Sunday, September 7, 2008

So, I've Started. . . . .

Clipping Coupons! Amber has been telling me each week about all the good deals she gets & how much money she's saving & so she's helping me now! We shall see how this goes. . . haven't done too bad so far! It's a bit time consuming, but you get some great deals! Like today I went to Walgreen's (a store I only go to for 1-2 things very rarely) & got 2 packs of foil, 2 cans of Ajax, a pack of batteries, 2 cans of chicken broth & 3 bottles of Robitussin cough syrup for a grand total of $7.48. . .the Robitussin along would have cost $18 regular price! And we'll definately use that during the fall/winter months that are around the corner - as you all know how bad Rylie coughs! I'm looking forward to all the great deals to come! It's kinda fun playing the coupon game! I won't get into it near as much as some people do, but any money saved is helpful!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Cute new background! I am guessing yours was free too?!?