After church we met up w/ the Varnell gang & also the Sanchez family @ Spring Creek for some good good lunch! After our lunch the kids & I came home & they got to see what all was inside their Easter baskets. Then I hid some eggs around the house for them to find. It was too yucky from the morning rain to mess w/ hiding them outside! The kids raked in the goodies this year. I went a little overboard! Oops! I decided to do themed baskets for them this year (dinosaurs for Gator & soccer for Ry Ry) so I tended to buy anything I could find for their theme!!! They loved it all & Rylie can't wait for her next practice so she can use her new ball, shin guards, etc!!!!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
He is Risen!
Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a blessed Easter! We started off our Easter morning w/ lots of playing w/ the Varnell girls. . . then I had to drag my kiddos to church. It was hard to pry them away from their friends. We had a wonderful Easter service @ the new church we've been visiting - First Baptist Church Katy. I like how this church doesn't have class for the bigger kids on special occasions, etc. because Rylie was able to enjoy this wonderful service w/ me today. I know it probably wasn't that fun for her, but it's good for her to sit through it sometimes like I did when I was a kid. There was no other option when I was growing up & most churches these days rarely have the elementary aged kids in their services!




After church we met up w/ the Varnell gang & also the Sanchez family @ Spring Creek for some good good lunch! After our lunch the kids & I came home & they got to see what all was inside their Easter baskets. Then I hid some eggs around the house for them to find. It was too yucky from the morning rain to mess w/ hiding them outside! The kids raked in the goodies this year. I went a little overboard! Oops! I decided to do themed baskets for them this year (dinosaurs for Gator & soccer for Ry Ry) so I tended to buy anything I could find for their theme!!! They loved it all & Rylie can't wait for her next practice so she can use her new ball, shin guards, etc!!!!

After church we met up w/ the Varnell gang & also the Sanchez family @ Spring Creek for some good good lunch! After our lunch the kids & I came home & they got to see what all was inside their Easter baskets. Then I hid some eggs around the house for them to find. It was too yucky from the morning rain to mess w/ hiding them outside! The kids raked in the goodies this year. I went a little overboard! Oops! I decided to do themed baskets for them this year (dinosaurs for Gator & soccer for Ry Ry) so I tended to buy anything I could find for their theme!!! They loved it all & Rylie can't wait for her next practice so she can use her new ball, shin guards, etc!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment