Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Snaggle-tooth

It has FINALLY happened. . . Rylie, the last one of everybody she knows, has lost her 1st tooth. It's been loose for about 2 weeks, but she'd been refusing to let anyone help her pull it out. I even offered to tie a string to it & then tie the other end around the doorknob & slam the door shut to pull it. . . just like my mom did to me, but she declined my offer. . . not like I would have been able to do that to my little girl anyways! So last night before bed, I encouraged her to let me pull it, but she still said no. This morning when she woke up I asked how it was doing, she said fine, then looked in the mirror & noticed it was missing. . . it'd fallen out during the night! She's very excited to have finally joined the "toothless" club & she's anxious to see what the tooth fairy will leave under her pillow! Such an exciting time in the life of a 7 year old!

No comments: