Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Almost March

Can you believe it's almost March already???  This year is flying by!  January & February have been very good to us so far, & hopefully the rest of the year will be too!  The kids have fallen in love with a new sport, our family expanded with a new sweet puppy, school is going amazingly well for the kiddos, Ellis & I had a much needed date night to a fancy steakhouse this past weekend, I have been getting back into my gym routines & started running again, we're blessed w/ amazing friends in Katy & we have a wonderful life w/ so much to look forward to in the coming months!  Be on the lookout for posts from many fun upcoming events. . .  the next few months have so much in store for us.  Ellis & I will be going to the Houston Rodeo & seeing Zac Brown Band in concert, we're going to Cirque Du Soleil, I'm participating the Warrior Dash for the first time, the kids' school carnival is right around the corner, I'm hosting a Thirty-One party, & soon it'll be the kids' birthdays!  Oh my!  I try to not to think about that since that means my babies are growing up so quickly! 2011 is going to be AMAZING!

No comments: